AERS Nose Filter Pack of 3 with a free travel case.
The 3M filtration technology of the Nose Filter paired with its nasal dilators will improve the quality of airflow and prevent airborne particles from entering your nose.
- Prevent the inhalation of airborne pollution, allergens, and pathogens
- Latex free and drug free
- Capture 90% of PM10
- Capture up to 65% of PM2.5 and lower
- Wear for up to 12 hours
- Ideal for use in everyday city life, on public transport, air travel, hospital visits, communal areas, and outdoor living for those with pollen sensitivity, etc.
- BREATHE PROTECTED WHEREVER YOU GO: AERS Nose Filters prevent the inhalation of airborne pollution, allergens, bacteria, and more.
- 3M ELECTROSTATIC FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: Innovative filtration media captures 99% of particulates in your immediate air zone measuring down to PM2.5
- DISCREET, LIGHTWEIGHT + COMFORTABLE: The soft and discreet in-nose design allows for comfortable and undisturbed wear for up to 12 hours
- ALL DAY PROTECTION, IN ALL ENVIRONMENTS: Ideal for use in everyday city life, on public transport, air travel, hospital visits, communal areas, and outdoor living for those with pollen sensitivity, etc
- Allergy UK recognised with their Allergy Friendly Product Award
Now awarded Allergy UK's Allergy Friendly Product Award. By combining 3M’s innovative filtration science with AERS's minimal design, AERS Nose Filters are the most discreet and effective solution against airborne pollution, allergens, and more. Designed for all-day wear (12-hour use), AERS Nose Filters can be worn in all environments to prevent the potential symptoms and damage caused by inhaling harmful particulates in your immediate air zone. AERS Nose Filters are for everyone from the moment they start their day – from commuting on public transport from underground trains to air travel, everyday city life, hospital visits, communal areas and anytime spent outside during pollen season! AERS Nose Filters are easy to use and the discreet in-nose filtration means there is no restriction to communication nor disruptive for the fashion-conscious. They are family friendly being available in 4 sizes from Extra Small to Large. They are also latex- and drug-free which makes them safe for even the most sensitive noses!
O2 nose filters are now sold in the UK and Europe under the new brand name of AERS